International Learners - Enrolling at Alfriston College
If you are ready to enrol at Alfriston College, please fill in the forms attached below in the order they are listed. Fee information is also given below. The forms must be read carefully, understood and completed, then returned to us here at Alfriston. All applications can be scanned and emailed to The International Student Leader or they can be posted to:
The International Student Leader
PO Box 75448
- In an emergency contact the International Students 24 Hour Emergency Number on +64 (0) 22 305 5005
- 2021 International Student Fees
- 2022 International Student Fees
- Student Pre-Departure Booklet. This will help you learn more about our school. We recommend you join this site https://naumainz.studyinnewzealand.govt.nz/
- International Enrolment Form
- We use Student Safe Travel and Medical Insurance. To help us organise insurance for you please complete a Student Safe Medical Risk Assessment Form and for cover of specific items over $2500 Student Safe Property Declaration. Please return this with your enrolment form if you want Alfriston College to arrange your insurance for you.
- Photocopy of passport and any New Zealand student visa details (proof of student identity).
- Copies of your latest school reports for all subjects in the original language with a certified English translation.
- A letter of recommendation from your school principal and/or class teacher. You may also add a reference from a family friend or relative to help support your application. These should be in the original language together with a certified English translation.
- Handwritten letter introducing yourself to your host family. The more information you give, the easier it is to find a host family with similar interests to you.
- Copy of existing insurance policy (if using).