- Student Testimonials
- Enrolment Procedure
- Homestay Information
- Alfriston College International Students Facebook page
International Students - Enrolling at Alfriston College
If you are ready to enrol at Alfriston College, please fill in the forms below in the order they are listed. Fee information is also given below. The forms must be read carefully, understood and completed, then returned to us here at Alfriston. All applications can be scanned and emailed to The International Student Leader or they can be posted to:
International Student Leader
PO Box 75448
- International Student Fees For 2018
- Student Pre-Departure Booklet. This will help you learn more about our school.
- International Enrolment Form 2018
- School Medical Form 2018
- Homestay Agreement 2018 You must sign this if you are going to stay with a home stay family.
- International Student Tuition Agreement
- Refund Policy Agreement
- Designated Caregiver Agreement 2018 You need to use this if you are staying with a friend or relative and will not be staying with a home stay family.
- Photocopy of passport and any New Zealand student visa details (proof of student identity).
- Copies of your latest school reports for all subjects in the original language with a certified English translation.
- A letter of recommendation from your school principal and/or class teacher. You may also add a reference from a family friend or relative to help support your application. These should be in the original language together with a certified English translation.
- Handwritten letter introducing yourself to your host family. Please add as much detail as you can so we can choose the best family for you.
- Copy of existing insurance policy (if using).