You can download the Alfriston College Prospectus here.
If your child/ward currently resides in the Alfriston College home zone he or she is entitled to a place at the school. For learners intending to come to Alfriston College in 2017, please check out our Enrolment Dates.
If you wish to proceed with the enrolment please fill out the appropriate forms (available below and from our Reception), note other requirements, and return to the school as soon as possible.
Checklist of requirements:
- a completed, signed enrolment form
- a completed medical information form
- a photocopy of the latest school report
- a photocopy of proof of residence, i.e. current telephone, electricity account (NB a tenancy agreement or rates demand is not accepted)
- a photocopy of birth certificate or passport (NZ resident)
- photocopies of proof of residency for non-NZ born citizens i.e. residency stamp, citizenship certificate, letter from Immigration
- any supporting documentation e.g. certificates you wish to include.
An incomplete application will not be considered. A school donation of $100 may be made at the time of enrolment.